Friday, March 4, 2011

Wombisity

Recently I went on a rampage, which is not my character. I was taken back by an advertisement that was suppose to be for an anti-abortion message. But, instead more to me a tragedy sent out to devalue and delete African-Americans. It was more like an Anti-African Americans ad. A billboard that read "The most dangerous place for an African-American is in the womb". How dare someone say that! And you know what it isn't even important who said it, to me again. It's what was said, How can someone put that out in the universe. The most dangerous place, does that mean it's more dangerous than the war in Afghanistan, prison, an infested drug community, the Lorraine Motel balcony, Mississippi in 1965? comon in the Womb!

Okay I got to let the  negative emotions settle down, breathe. Okay, so I have started a campaign "The most loving place for an African-American is in the Womb." The African-Womb the Mother of Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment