Thursday, June 9, 2011

Interpretation of Drawings

Interpretation of Drawings- is a technique designed and developed by the Most High God. During a woman's retreat The Sanctuary, the person that was suppose to conduct a workshop didn't show. So I sat there with women wondering what do I do now. I heard the Spirit say, " tell them to get some paper, tell them to draw their faces from birth to now, I will give you the years." So I said, "get some paper"...Once the faces were drawn the Spirit began to interpret the drawings.

The result was the ability for one to identify possible stagnation found in their past experience and how it affect their present condition.  Thus, giving them the opportunity to acknowledge the past and make a change.

I have since used this technique with a number of people whose lives have been changed.

Call Nuit at 314-932-1003 office or 314-593-6105 cell to make appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment